Monday, November 7, 2016

Halloween - Toys - Cheerleading!

Finally downloading some pictures from my camera!  I am bummed I only took one picture of the girls carving pumpkins. I have had a bum foot and it has caused me to stay "put" and not run around like I normally do! A series of steroids and cortisone shot #1 - I'm doing a little better!


Maybe due to those steroids - I had some extra energy and cleaning the morning room didn't require much running around - more sorting!

Before and During:


Afterwards:


 Halloween pictures!


We had a very big weekend and Heidi had her first cheerleading competition. She had a blast. I can't hear out of my left ear, but its ok. We are so proud of Heidi and the team. They won first place in spirit. Not quite sure what that means, but hey they won something!



Omaha is a couple weeks away! Time to start Christmas shopping and packing!