Tuesday, November 1, 2016

Happy Halloween!

I did have time to download from my bigger camera - I'm hoping I will find some time soon!

First, I was working from home one day and lost Taco (Its happening more and more lately - he is quiet and sleeps). I finally found him in Heidi's play area. :)

I took on the first part of a much larger project to get the house organized! I went through EVERYTHING in the morning room. I threw away so much! So many stupid bracelets and happy meal toys and broken things. We also organized it - now we have all the baby doll stuff together, all the art stuff, all dress up stuff, kitchen etc etc. Next up - the BASEMENT!

Halloween is always a good time. We had lots of trick-or-treaters and gave away a lot of candy.


So... Lucy is in two preschool classrooms and I sometimes get confused on what each class is doing for the day. Her one class had Halloween on Friday and I didn't think the other class was doing anything. So poor Lucy didn't have her costume. Luckily, we had some quick thinking teachers and she was a chef! I guess she owned it and made the St Jude website even. Lucy is a good sport.