Monday, April 16, 2018

Father Daughter Dance

We had a very brief experience with nice weather and we got a small taste of the Jeep. We removed just the two front panels and rolled down some windows. It makes us all very excited when we have nice weather! Come on nice weather!


Chris actually allowed us to add a little Mickey to his car...


Saturday was a big day - it was Father/Daughter dance day! I set up a mini salon for the girls. We painted nails, did hair and make up. Izzy even joined us.


They had a good time at the dance. As Chris said, Lucy basically disappeared and ran around having fun. Heidi danced a few times, but found her friends. It's what I would expect. It also meant I had 4 hours of uninterrupted shopping time. It was glorious!


Lucy loves her dress so much- she slept in it and wouldn't take it off all Sunday. I finally convinced her to take it off when spaghetti was served!


Lucy playing is very entertaining to watch. She gets all into pretend play and I just wish we could hear the plot more of what was going on. 


I also completed the memory box for Taco and Brew. We have their little paw prints and some pictures. Its cute and nice.