Monday, July 2, 2018

Summer

It was a hot summer weekend and we rode around in the jeep almost all weekend! We rode through the metro parks and it was beautiful...and....I didn't take a single picture. Whoops. Next drive  - I will plan to take some pictures! So, I just have some random pictures...

Lucy owning gymnastics. I think she found her niche. She is pretty darn good at it...


Picture from the babysitter - proud mama moment - Heidi went off the diving board and swam to the edge. This is HUGE! Last summer she wouldn't leave the shallow end - now she jumping off boards, going all the way under and swimming by herself! She said she is ready for water slides and fun rides next! I plan to attend her lesson on Thursday!


Heidi had a friend's birthday party this weekend - so we didn't see much of her and when she is away - we get a bed mate. Chris sent me the 2nd picture and goes - the sun is up - but its still a full moon in here...

ha.




Lucy insisted on having pencils in her hair - no idea why...


 This week is hopefully a little quieter for us because of the holiday! Then it will get hectic again!