Monday, July 16, 2018

Adults Only

My work has been...busy...very very busy. We switched our main system and I'm in charge of reporting and analytics. Which means all our analysts and business report people have turned to me to help switch their reports. You can only guess how busy. I literally have no pictures of kids this week.

Random pictures... So we got new neighbors who seem nice enough. We haven't had a whole lot of time to meet and greet. Unfortunately, we are experiencing some new neighbors pains and they have two - very vocal - basset hounds. I love animals, especially dogs, but their constant barking and howling - is just too much. its at 2 in the morning, at 6 in the morning  - all throughout the day... When I have to work from home - I have had to hold my meetings in my master closet. I put a timer and on Friday - they barked for 2 hours straight. 2 hours. I hope they will adjust to their environment soon, but I have a feeling - something will need to be said. Ugh!


On a different topic - Chris wanted a cake this weekend. He used our count down to Disney as an excuse to get a cake. Too funny. The girls loved it.



Our neighbors down the street rented a limo and we went to 4 different breweries on Saturday. I couldn't drink because of medication, but I still had a blast! It was a nice date night out and we all enjoyed ourselves!



 Fingers crossed this week is a little less hectic and then we are off to Branson!