Monday, October 15, 2018

Weekend Fun

The last week started off with some sick kids and husband. Just a quick fever and sensitive stomachs. I managed to avoid it - but some school was missed!

I think Lucy is only happy when she is running around in underwear - we're going to have to monitor this one!

Friday we both worked from home since the kids didn't have school. I always laugh when Chris and I share a table and try to have competing conference calls. Luckily he jumped on a plane mid afternoon for a fun trip to Chicago.

I was invited by coworkers to go to Cedar Point Friday night for their Halloweekends. It was a first time going and I have never seen so many roller coasters in my life. Literally - they were insane. I'm game for whatever - but Cedar Point hit my max for sure. On top of that - it was 40 degrees and rainy. I have never been so cold and at some points it hurt to open your eyes on the ride because of the rain pelting you. Oh and they had these "scare zones" you had to walk through with scare actors jumping out and scaring you or growling at you or setting off canons... I'm too old for that crap! We had a great time, but I'm good for awhile... bring me back to my fun Disney rides!


Since Chris is gone all weekend on a guys trip - the girls and I ran errands and ended up at the jump park. I wore them out for sure!

Funny story - we noticed it was really cold in our house and the temp was cold outside too... turns out the thermostat was never turned to heat. It was 59 degrees at one point. Luckily - it was be controlled thru an app and Chris got it adjusted right away... looks like I will be learning how to control our new thermostat after he gets back! We all snuggled for warmth.


It was the last football cheer game and it was a beautiful fall day. The girls did great but I will be happy for basketball season - indoors! Now its just continuing to practice for the fall competition!


Since it is Fall break for the kids - I gained an extra Lucy last night :)



And...we are getting close!!!!! Magicbands should be arriving in a couple of weeks!!!