Wednesday, January 22, 2020

Big Steps

Monday we had off work and school, so I took the girls to lunch (they picked Chipotle)  and then we went and painted pottery. It was a good fun day!


Lucy had her class pet this weekend, Cupcake. We were supposed to take it everywhere on the weekend, but I was worried we would ruin it. Our main goal was to make sure little Remy didn't eat Cupcake. It was a challenge.


We had a small group available for cheer this last weekend, but we had fun. Heidi has one more game to cheer and she might be done. This volleyball thing seems to be taking off and I'm not sure how much longer Heidi wants to cheer. I'm trying to make it as fun as possible in hopes she says yes next year.


 Lucy got these glasses at Claires and wears them as much as she can. I love them. She is so funny in them.

We had a big step. I got a new job that I start February 10th and I decided to get a new phone and number instead of porting over my current number. Since I got a new phone...we gave Heidi a phone. She actually has a babysitting job coming up and with this volleyball thing, we aren't sure if we will be able to communicate during the long tournaments. Heidi tried to keep her cool, but she was VERY excited.

Lucy was excited as the deal was, Lucy got Heidi's old iPod and Lucy was SO excited. She has been listening to music getting ready and eating breakfast etc. She thinks she is so cool with it.


Busy week ahead, but that's nothing new. Winding down on my current job and preparing for the next!