Sunday, January 12, 2020

Merry Christmas - Happy New Year - and Catching Up

Our lives got busy...very busy and I haven't had a chance to catch up on photos.  Here we go - this will bounce around a little...

Grandma Babs and Grandpa D came up first for Christmas and we had fun. The trip ended kind of weird as I was lucky enough to get full blown stomach flu for Christmas. I missed Christmas and was down for the count for awhile. Even a week later, I had a sensitive stomach and I may not have Chick-fil-A for awhile since that was the last thing I ate... So many of these pictures are from others!

Nana and Grandpa Jeff came up for New Years and missed the stomach flu epidemic.

Chris making me proud on Christmas...




Bev and I went shopping for some clothes on New Years Day and the rest of the crew went to Steak N Shake.


Lucy is doing so great with Gymnastics. She is loving it and I think the staff enjoy her. She has really come a long way with the basics.


Random shot of Lucy - don't even know from what!


We took Babs and D bowling. I did...awful and yes we had bumpers too! Heidi almost won until Babs came in with a record last frame to win by one!


We went to Christmas Eve mass, which was lovely.


Christmas morning through the eyes of others...


 Love it.


We have lots of pictures of Remy sleeping or relaxing... He is an active dog, but when he crashes, he crashes!


Chris gave himself a Christmas gift and installed a new air intake into his Jeep...


We took Nana and Grandpa to a hickey game and really had a good time. It was kid day or something and they had face paint and signs and all sorts of fun activities.


 No idea what this picture is...

Must be rough being Remy.


End of the year cheer party...


 6th grade secret Santa party


Dinner out

 Having fun


One of my favorite Christmas gifts I got Lucy. We got our nephew Carter a similar one for his birthday and I just had to get Lucy the girl Gwen Spider-girl version!


Santa brought Nerf guns and I have to say, its been fun!


 Remy got some Christmas treats...


Science museum!


 More hockey game pictures...


Oh yeah... We lost power in our house for almost an entire day - something like 12 hours... it was fun...

Hanging out for NYE

 Lucy and Remy - they are quite a pair. I'm pretty sure Remy thinks Lucy is a fellow puppy...


 Lucy has been wanting to do fun hair... this was the star wars hair...


The big season begins! We are so excited for Volleyball to begin. We saw a scrimmage yesterday and the team looks good!

 Lucy picked up some assessories from Claires and its adorable!



 All caught up for the pictures I was able to get my hands on! Our time includes Volleyball practice, Gymnastics, Cheer and tons of WORK!