Monday, November 2, 2020

Happy Halloween


We finally got around to getting some pumpkins! 



Heidi doing one of her many Tik Tok dances...



I had to paint mine for a work virtual event, so the girls worked on their pumpkins a little as well..



Yep. I wore it for work. Chris was SUPPOSED to wear it on Friday but his event got cancelled... I did catch him wearing it for some meetings though!



School pictures! Heidi looks too grown up and I SWEAR I had Lucy's hair just right and from when she went into the gym and took off her mask - she messed it up. Oh well. I think it captures her and she looks cute!



The girls dressed up for school on Friday. Lucy was Queen Anna (Spoiler Alert from Frozen 2! ha)



Heidi was too cool to dress up - so it was a halloween shirt! I asked her for WEEKS if she wanted a comfy onesie or something. After I put on mine, she goes - I wish I would have gotten one of those... sigh... she is a tween!



I would wear this every day if I could. So comfy.



See I caught him!


For once, we enjoyed the gym assignment - it was run around the house and find the hidden ghosts. Lucy loved it!



We finally got our new large room air purifier. Maybe since we are always in our home and the weather has been weird... our house smells. Like food, like dog, like Chris' farts... We love this thing so far. We have smaller ones in our bedrooms and this main one. It triggers when it sensing things - like when I cook or I made popcorn...Chris has farted in it A LOT - still hasn't triggered it... ha



We made a decision awhile ago to not participate in Halloween. Honestly, the kids really didn't want to do it. So I tried to make the day as fun as possible. I started with a scavenger hunt super packed fun baskets of gifts and candy!




This face!


Heidi has been learning to juggle, so I got her official juggling balls!



Next we painted some craft pumpkins. Funny story - I thought I was ordering two large ones to be painted. I totally ordered 24 little ones... in my defense, the picture is misleading on OTC. I guess we can do it next year too!



Chris and Heidi finally got around to carving their pumpkins...


Oh, Lucy decided she didn't want to wear her princess costume on Saturday...so she chose this... yikes. 



Costume fun...They had to get different costumes on to play games!



Heidi was thrilled to wear PJs all day!



I don't know what to do with him sometimes...



The natural habitat of a tween...

It was a fun successful Halloween!