Monday, March 20, 2023

Divide & Conquer

This weekend we split and covered everything we could. Heidi and Chris headed to Indy for a national tournament and I stayed with Lucy to take her to dance and get things done around the house.


We thought Orlando was a big tournament, this was bigger! There were 1000 teams and I don't know how many courts. The girls did better this round for sure and they were playing in the 16s division! They ended up 34th and we will take it. They went 6 and 2 over the 3 days and played their heart out. We have Philly in a couple of weeks and they have great momentum right now!



It wouldn't be a volleyball tournament without ACAI bowls... they have to make a killing!


The team and coaches celebrated St. Patty's day together too.


I decided to make good use of time and finally get my closet back together! 


I also was able to watch all the games in live stream too. 


Sunday, Lucy and I had some fun and did some activities. 


Now it is back to work. We have two weeks off from traveling before our big travel to Philly and Punta Cana!