Wednesday, March 15, 2023

Not Much...


I came down with the stomach flu last week and it knock me out for a few days! Luckily, it seems like no one else in the household has gotten it! It was awful - seriously. 

There isn't much to post about this week as I was quarantined in the guest bedroom for most of it! I do have some random photos - like of Heidi trying to help pick out a swimsuit coverup for Lucy. The only time I can get pictures of her - ha!


Lucy selfie!



Rizzo smoosh face!


Another random of Heidi - She literally laid on the couch like this for a while... teenagers...



We had Lucy's improv class showcase. It was cute. I wished I could have videoed it, but there were only 5 kids and we were in a small room. Lucy did a good job!



It was wacky dress down day at school today and I think Lucy nailed it! 



 4 weeks until Punta Cana, Heidi and Chris head to Indy this weekend for volleyball, and I got summoned for Jury duty for 2 weeks. Busy busy times for sure!