Monday, August 4, 2008

Update on the wee one...

I figure I should write a Heidi update. Everything is going really well with her. First, Grandma Gonzales watched her last Wednesday and did a wonderful job. She'll be watching her every other Monday while Chris will take the opposite Mondays and work from home. I finally snapped a picture of Grandma with Heidi. They came over yesterday and Heidi was ready to fall asleep on her Grandma!

Over the last few weeks and really the last week, Heidi has been giggling and laughing and cooing more and more. She is so animated, its really fun to watch her. It looks like she not only has my scowl but my ability to raise one eye brow too. She recognizes us and greets us with smiles! Its nice to have her smile and giggle and it be NOT related to poop...