Wednesday, April 15, 2009

We are BACK!

Yeah our computer is fixed!!! A HUGE thank you to my coworker Kyle - thanks for being a computer nerd... So here are some photos from the past few days/weeks... tomorrow I will try to upload some video (time will be tight with leaving for Bella Vista)...
I don't feel like I have large feet, 7 1/2 womens - and when Heidi holds my shoe - they look HUGE!
HAPPY!

Exploring - always playing with the kitchen table.

You will always see Heidi in our kitchen and at our back door. It's her favorite place to be.

Playing chase with me - hehe - its fun!

On my birthday she wore the jumper I wore as a littel girl. It's my favorite!

Playing at Grandma Babs and Grandpa D's house...

Kendall and Heidi together - our little peanuts.

Adorable Blake - he is such a ham - too smart for his own good.

I'm ready for my close-up - Look at those CHEEKS!

Heidi's Easter basket (included eggs filled with Fruit Loops)

Playing with our chairs...Why buy toys when you have kitchen chairs...

Playing fetch with Taco

She now always squats, I think walking is very soon.

She loves her straw sippy cup. Heidi has finally realized that there is good stuff in there!

After her first shower, she loved the water on her back so much, she fell asleep!

Her Easter dress

Easter at Grandma and Grandpa Gonzales - Heidi playing with her new buddy Tobi

Her Easter egg hunt at home. Heidi made sure to share with Brewski.

Until next time...