Friday, December 25, 2009

Christmas Time!!!



Well Holly Jolly Ho there! It's Christmas time here! We have 4 Christmas' (Isn't that a movie?)... My mom's, my dad's, Chris' family and our own...we made it through three - we had to reschedule Chris' family's because of weather, but I don't mind spreading out Christmas for three weeks...
So to my mom's house... Heidi wore a sweater my grandma knitted... who can knit these days?!?
Here is Heidi's dialog in this picture... " Hey...yo - how's it goin? just to let you know...I pooped in my pants and soiled my onesie...so now I can go shirtless under this sweater - yep - I'm cool... jealous?"
My name is Christina - I'm a good sport and posed as a tiger 0r dinosaur - I really don't know - but I'm cool! :)
This is Heidi's scowl...daddy calls it the mom scowl...enjoy...
Hanging out at Christmas - Blake, Kendall & Heidi
Daddy and Heidi
Matt can never pose normally...this is Matt...he is a lawyer...yep a lawyer...
I had to take a picture of Darrell... he always loves to take pictures and tries so hard to get the perfect shot!
Heidi opening gifts...this lasted five minuted before she was just curious what the other kiddos were doing...
The rule was that if we got each other presents it had to be either handmade or free...Chris and I went the handmade route - I made Christina a shirt with leftover letters from many iron-on shirts and Chris painted a very - VERY special painting...love it!
I love this picture - brother and sister playing with their new kitchen toy...in matching pajamas...
So the story goes - my mom surprised Blake and Kendall with a really cool kitchen set - when Blake and Kendall ran towards the new toy - so did Heidi - Heidi took one arm and basically knocked Kendall to the ground so she could get to the toy... not cool...we had to have a time-out... Heidi wasn't happy...
Brew tore into his new present so fast I couldn't even take a picture of him doing so...but in the end - he was very excited to receive it!
Taco with his new toy
Christmas at my dad's house...
It was so awesome - my parents arranged for one of their good friends to come over as Santa Claus - for the record he owns the costume and he is a very funny guy!... Blake LOVED - I mean LOVED his visit!
Kendall was thinking about Santa Claus...
But nope - not so much
Heidi did not care for him - maybe next year...
Did I mention he is a laweyer...yeah...a lawyer...hard to believe...
I think everyone can understand the ciaos of Christmas... like crap everywhere or your husband about to shoot your brother in the head with a rocket... all normal...
Blake got what he wanted for Christmas - a new drum set and the girls took over - Heidi - playing the symbol!
Still living the dream...My dad will become a professional drum player no matter what equipment he is provided... :)
Heidi ready to go out in the cold with her new boots from Christina and Matt...love them!
I have mentioned before how much Heid loves Brew - well here is a little Brew hug...
Chris and I made cookies and Heidi caught on that there was sugary goodness up by us...so I gave in and gave her a little bit of frosting... man...did she lovc it...
Heidi all ready to go in her Christmas dress - she was wonderful in church - I thought it would be hard - but she entertained herself nicely...
Christmas puppies! I had to take a picture of them snuggled up at the door waiting to be let in!!!
Heidi had a great time opening gifts at home - it was a lot of fun... here are a couple of pictures of her... all have to say is I can't get over how old she looks -she is growing up too fast!!!
BUBBLES!
Baby! A new baby!
She loved riding presents...now wait...what?!?!?!?
Heidi wasn't much into opening gifts at my mom's or dad's but lucky she was all about it at home - mind you - she had to throw away ever piece she ripped off before she could move onto opening the gift entirely...
It is Taco's 7th - yes SEVENTH birthday! So old - but it's also Christmas - so we make sure to get some special treats to celebrate both - and of course we get Brew dog whatever we get Taco...
We gave Heidi a suitcase/backpack that is shaped like a monkey... I wish I could portray this on film - but she disappeared with it for a good half hour playing - I think she likes it!
By the way... Taco is still walking around with his bone.. will he eat it all ready??? :)
We gave Heidi a new chair - one she can drag around with her... she loved it!!!
Heidi wanted to go downstairs...
So what is the definition of spoiling??? Nah nevermind... Heidi waiting for the big surprise...
We knew from daycare Heidi loved their jump/bounce house - so we saw a sale at Toys R Us and well... look what we have! AWESOME!
Yes - our daughter prefers being naked... just like daddy...um that's another story...ha...anyways she loved the bounce house! So much fun!
A big thank you to Bobeda & Joey who came over tonight - the roads were crazy but his Subrau made it through! Heidi loved a new dog around and was just obessed with Joey! Too cute!
Heidi had a great time tonight... fell asleep almost during the bath... It was nice to get her gifts that she was so excited for and actually played with all day!
Well once again Merry Christmas - Goodnight!