Monday, August 30, 2010

A little of this...a little of that and some OCD...

We had a great weekend - plenty busy - but fun... It was my dad's birthday and I like to have Heidi make a gift for each grandparent on their birthday - so we decided to decorate a t-shirt for Papa Jeff - we figure he can wear it and get dirty with the kids. Heidi did pretty well - except each time I put paint on - she wanted to wipe it off - it took some convincing it was okay to get dirty!



You say cheese this is what you get...





I like this picture but I feel like its an ad for Abes - so if you need trash service - call Abes :)



Heidi was concerned about how dirty her feet were... I also think she liked peeling off the paint :)




Is it sad she may have had more fun cleaning up than doing the painting???



My good buddy Anisa invited us out to her family's lake home and we had a blast. Heidi LOVED it! She had a good time "trying" to play fetch with the dog - I think he was too fast and big for Heidi - but very cute! She just played in the sand and had a grand ole time.





Heidi looking at the boats - she made a point to announce each boat that came by...



Heidi in the life jacket - or what she called her coat. Unfortunately it got too late to go on the boat for Heidi - but maybe next time!



Our little OCD child - I look over at her playing and she had put the towels in line then a monkey on eat towel and everyone was then looking out the window... It was funny... We joke that she is OCD because of the things she does - like at grocery stores - she lines the cereal boxes back up and we were buying Husker gear tonight and she was straightening up the hats - I'm thinking she will help me keep this house in order - lord knows I can't :)



Goofball




Heidi LOVES to lay on the couch and she always brings some kind of buddy - this time - it was a baby doll... the baby doll is taking a nap - according to Heidi... She covered herself up and the baby - I didn't do any of it...




For some reason - Heidi decided to switch plates and silverware with Chris tonight...and she ate all of his food... including three half things of corn on the cob... it was pretty funny...




An update on batch two of Chris' beer...its going better - can't you tell??? its called - LBC 2... (Little Bit of Chris) It's a wheat and so far looking a LOT better than LBC 1... in a few more weeks we will know...