Monday, October 3, 2011

Fall

It was time for Fall school pictures for Heidi. I decided before we went she should practice her smile - and this is what I got... I can't wait to see the actual school pictures - I hope they turn out!




Lazy Sunday - it takes us awhile to get going on a Sunday - Heidi, I think secretly loves to be just in her PJs all day. She was busy lining things up like she does and being a goofball... I tried to catch her playing - but she decided to ham it up instead...











Sunday was also one of those beautiful fall days - about 55 degrees - not too much wind - overcast and just nice. I can see why everyone loves the fall in Ohio - it is really pretty. As more of the trees change - maybe I will try to capture some pictures. It was a perfect day to play outside and Heidi wanted to golf - could she be following in my foot steps??? Ha we will see.















Going after a plastic ball that I might have hit with my real golf club - um mental note - they can still go pretty far and fast - I thought it would react more like a whiffle ball - oops...