Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Funny Heidi....oh and pics of Ooo-Fah

I thought I would post my ultrasound pictures of Ooo-Fah the bean. I have been lucky enough to already have had two quick ultra sounds. Its always nice to be able to check in on the progress. The first one is right at 7 weeks. Its hard to tell what you are looking at - but Ooo-Fah is in the lower right side in the big black circle - basically left of the apple looking graphic.If you look closely, there are two small white cross bars one at the head and one at the feet.
This is Ooo-Fah at around 10 weeks. Man this baby was flipping and rolling and waving its hands - a very active little thing. I think its a little easier to see it in this picture and I think that's an arm slightly above the bean. I have another ultrasound next week and I hope I get another picture again!

On to our goofy Heidi - I love to see what she will put together on the weekends for her clothes, shoes and accessories. This outfit she chose to wear when we told her we were going to Chucky Cheese for the day. She is quite the model. :)

No, I did not take any pictures at Chucky Cheese - I was too busy winning tickets - DUH! I did happen to capture Sunday morning - Heidi helped make breakfast and then snatched a piece of Bacon and laid down on the couch to watch some TV. She loves her bacon...

 This is a random picture from Chris' phone...
 And finish off with two videos - taken the same night as the Ooo-Fah video below. Heidi singing her ABCs and showing off her favorite dance move - Shake Your Booty!