Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Omaha!

OMAHA! And yes - this will be a very heavy picture blog! We just got back from our week trip in Omaha - it went by way too fast as always, but its great to see everyone! Let the pictures begin!

The trip had a rough start - Heidi woke up in the night with food poisoning! We decided to go ahead and go and luckily I only had to "catch" anything once! She was just fine by the time we got to Omaha!

This is how Taco spent most of the car ride!
Grandma Babs eating a badly made cake pop to reveal that Ooo-Fah is actually - Ooo-Fah-ette! We are having a girl!
The reveal continues...many people thought we were having a boy!
Grandma Gonzales cheated and bit into hers before anyone else!
Now onto Parade Day!
Look in the middle - its Grandpa Jeff and Heidi!
Let the parade begin!
Our buddy - Officer Dickey! I was too busy shouting things at him to get a really good picture!
One favorite moment...kids handing out candy - but there was a little boy handing out Cheezits from his pocket.
Best.Float.Ever.
What did you get at the parade - some candy? No, I got some flea remover carpet cleaner...seems normal...
You judge - which tattoo do you like better?
Visiting Grandpa Gonzales at the rehab center - he just had major back surgery!
Off to get free ice cream!
Heidi deciding if she likes uncle Bob's facial hair!
Grandpa Darrell teaching Heidi to play Badminton - hey you need to recruit early!
Grandma Babs showing how to Hula-Hoop! Kendall looks pretty amazed!
Why are the dogs begging from you mom if you never feed them?
Ready for a fun day at the Omaha Children's Museum!
I wasn't able to capture too many pictures of Ayla and Heidi playing - they get together and disappear. They really have a good time together!
Ready for the zoo and time for a pose off!
Pose off with the ostrich - and don't worry - the train wasn't running that day. No I do not let kids play on the tracks.
My mom complains I don't post nice pictures of her - so I ask for Chris and my mom to do a nice picture. This is what I get. 
I think the gong was a little louder than what Blake expected!
It was really a great trip! We can't wait to get back again! I will post more about Ooo-Fah-ette later on - we have our big ultrasound on Thursday - so I'm hoping for some 3D pictures!!! Thank you to all the families for all the meals, beer and babysitting! We miss you!