Saturday, September 8, 2012

Pictures...

I'm finding it increasingly difficult to name these blogs as its just random pictures and happenings... So I should just start dating them...

Anyways...

Things are going really well - Lucy is healing quickly and becoming more interactive and Heidi is doing well too.

Heidi and I ran to Trader Joe's for some football snacks and she wanted to pose in the outside cutout..


Sleeping Lucy - her hand gestures are VERY similar to how Heidi's were at this age. I think they are more alike than we realize.

I make sure to get plenty of pictures of Heidi too - whenever I'm taking pictures of Lucy.

Lucy in the play mat - not so happy at first...

 Then - hmmm - what is this???

 Tummy time...


 And end of tummy time.

Lucy hasn't needed her pacifier to fall asleep and (knock on wood) doesn't seem to be "plugged" at night at all. Instead, I have noticed is she will suck on her tongue. The NICU nurses commented that its very common for babies from the NICU to find a way to self soothe since they aren't being held etc etc. I think Lucy has figured out how to put herself to sleep. I swear her tongue is not out all the time, just seems to occur when I want to take pictures.


 Hi! I'm awake!

Heidi going in for a kiss and closeups...

Its difficult to try to get sibling pictures that Lucy's head doesn't look huge since she is in front... here is my first stab at it...

This is a picture from my phone - Lucy had just pooped out her car seat and I texted Chris saying - "Daddy" I'm just a messy pooper"

Heidi excited to try on flower girl dresses for our buddy's (Anisa and Jeff) wedding! She is super excited!
 Enjoy the randomness!