Monday, March 11, 2013

I Smell Spring!!!

A weekend of play! First it was a regular Play Mobil toy store in our office area. Best part was blind Brewski sitting in the fenced area as well as thinking the penguin exhibit was a water bowl...


Yes the boys are extremely hairy and we started to cut them and our razor broke. Another one is on the way!!!

It was SO nice this weekend - I think Sunday hit close to 65 degrees. I purchased Heidi some new "twirly" dresses and it was nice enough for her to be out sleeveless! Here are some before outside pictures. Lucy managed to scratch herself under her eye - but she heals quickly!


It was really nice out - but Lucy is also battling a slight cold (again) - so to be on the safe side - I stuck a stocking cap on her...plus I think its cute! :)


 And the walk worked - Lucy curled right up in her crochet master pieces and took a nice nap!


Update on me - good news - I know what is wrong with my eyes -bilateral granulomatous uveitis - bad news - its a symptom of something else. What the something else is? No idea - it could be from an infection all the way to Leprosy. Huge span of possibilities. I get preliminary blood work tomorrow and my full physical is next Tuesday. The drops are making my eyes manageable and I have gotten use to the fogginess but it will be nice if it could go away! Let the journey begin with solving this mystery!