Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Sisters

I tried to take more sister pictures this weekend... First - Lucy is wearing the same jumper I wore as a kiddo and Heidi wore at 6 months... sooo cute! We joke its "80s" safe - as there are total choking hazards with the bell and buttons -  but its soooo cute! :)

We get this face a lot - she loves to suck her top lip in. I guess it comes with learning how to eat??? It's pretty  funny hearing her make this sucking noise all the time.


Onto the sisters - try for photo shoot number one...not so much...

Then it moved to hyper Heidi time...

As shown in my previous blog - I made cupcakes for a fundraiser... they were a hit and it was fun too!

Thank you Chris for this sexy picture... Speaking of my sexy self - sorry to disappoint, I do not have leprosy. My blood work came back all negative for any of the major ones. The doctor did have me do three more tests to 100% rule things like TB, Lyme Disease and I forget the other one. He said I'm healthy and said 25% of his patients with this end up going back to normal on their own. He thinks it was probably connected to something like a bug and it is a fluke. He said my eyes should clear up as quickly as it came on. Which, they are a lot better, already. He just wanted to run a couple more tests and if those are all negative then I'm in the clear. The only thing that came back which he said is not connected to the eyes is I'm border line anemic aka I have low iron...which I have always been. So Its iron pills for me...


One last impromptu photo shoot of the sisters... you can tell how goofy Heidi is...fun!