Sunday, March 3, 2013

Back to Normal...

It's back to normal here in the Gonzales household. First, I realized I took a couple pictures last weekend. It was the last weekend our History Museum pass was valid - so it was one last trip. First Heidi picked out her outfit and was excited to go!

We met our friend's there and I also realized I had my wrong lens on my camera. So... I don't really have any pictures... just a few goofy ones...

And that's the museum... yep. Anyways - We decided this weekend to give Lucy some biter/rice cake baby things. She loves them. They dissolve very quickly and she has great hand to mouth skills... She is becoming quite a good eater. We did try a puff or too - but those don't dissolve as quickly and we had some gagging issues. I think we will wait a little longer for those!

Today was get-the-house-back-in-order and Heidi free play day. Lucy was a little cranky today - I think for two reasons.

1. She hadn't pooped in like 3 days - which she finally did - holy cow... a lot.
2. Her gums are pretty hard and there are some pointy spots - both top and bottom. I think we might be having some teeth poke through soon!

Heidi has been into building forts and playing. She has been in good spirits and her face is almost 100% back to normal - minus a few spots here and there.

Sorry this blog is a shorter one - I'm battling an eye thingy - I'm going to try to go to the eye doctor tomorrow... Its basically like there is a fog over my eyes - like when you come in from a bright outside to a dark inside and can't see or you open yours eyes too much in a pool - or its steamy in a room... in other words - I can't see squat and its blurry. Bright light is not my friend and this computer screen isn't too cool either. I hope its just an infection that I probably got from Lucy's goopy eyes that she had awhile back. I have never had pink eye - so I'm not sure if its that. They don't itch - not real red - they aren't normal color - but not red if that makes sense - not goopy at all or super dry... According to the internet - I either am getting cataracts or I need my arm amputated... j/k - I think I will just wait to see what the doc says. :)