Sunday, June 30, 2013

Playtime

We had a great weekend - I didn't take very many pictures - but oh well! First, our neighbors had their awesome pig roast party which is always a good time. Heidi wanted to bring cookies and she basically made the dough by herself. I didn't take any pictures at the pig roast, I was too busy chatting and eating and drinking and having a good time!


We decided to bring out Heidi's old kitchen toy that she loved upstairs and now Lucy loves it! They had a great time exploring everything and playing with it. Yes - Lucy is naked... she was dressed - then during a diaper change was flipping over and not cooperating - so she is naked. It's Sunday.


I think Lucy is very close to pulling herself up. She gets so close. I bet it is like the crawling where one day she will actually want to pull herself up. She crawls SO quickly now. I call it run crawling!

That's all I have for pictures today. Back to cleaning for our visitors tomorrow!!! Grandpa and Nana come up tomorrow night for the week. We are all looking forward to their visit! I better go clean a toilet or two...