Sunday, March 23, 2014

Sunday Play Time

Sunday is play time around here. I found this dig for dinosaur toy while shopping which Heidi loved!


We also brought up Heidi's old slide and both girls are thoroughly enjoying it!


I managed to capture Lucy's first time down the slide - unassisted. Her face while going down is awesome.


Moving onto other toys. Both the girls were in silly fun moods!


You do NOT steal Lucy's blankets - she does not like that!


 Brew wanted to get on the photo action...um...I think a face only a mother would love...


 Lucy is in love with the stairs right now - I know - dangerous! We block them off and she tears it down.


Within moments of me getting to the top of the stairs - Lucy had already made a fun mess of well... things that Chris would be mortified if he had to clean up. :)