Sunday, March 16, 2014

The Weekend

I brought back from Omaha a new dress for Heidi from Grandma Babs. It is such a Heidi dress! Heidi didn't even want to wear it until she had something special to go to. Well last night we had a GE friends gathering and she couldn't wait to wear the dress!

She loves it so much, she asked to sleep in it and is still wearing it today. Its times like this I'm glad we have school uniforms because I bet she would try to convince me to let her wear it tomorrow too!


Lucy is still Lucy. She is such a funny little character. She is in love with the red chair and those mini blue berry muffins. Chris and I realized we are both giving her packets of the muffins and she managed to eat a whole box on Saturday! She is so entertaining.

We also on the other hand have started time outs! She had her first one Friday as she melted down for dinner and another one on Saturday. We haven't had to do one since...doesn't mean we won't...but today is going well. She is definitely more stubborn than Heidi but they work the same. Plus as she melts down, it gives me time to get her dinner ready. :)

She also has almost a full set of teeth. Its almost weird to see all those giant teeth in her mouth!


Heidi's weekend homework for school was to build a leprechaun trap. We brainstormed and came up with a giant pool filled with Lucky Charms that are actually quick sand! Heidi and I had a good time building it.


Now she gets to set the trap at school and see on Tuesday if she catches a leprechaun! Wish me luck - I'm going to try to cook corn beef in the crock pot tomorrow!!!