Monday, August 28, 2017

Cheer Begins

We were very active this weekend. I think we are all going crazy with my lack of mobility. Now - good thing for us, the science museum has wheelchairs, so off we went for a quick visit before the football game.

I made this... so proud... so MAYBE I'm a little Disney focused right now - I mean it IS 12 days away!

Football games begin for cheerleading! It was a beyond beautiful day and we were very happy to hang outside!


I also was ambitious on Sunday and had to clean the pantry, fridge, junk drawer and cabinet area. We all know once school starts, so does ALL the paperwork and art and who knows what else they bring home every day. I needed to declutter now to start fresh for the year.


School orientation tonight and gymnastics start tonight as well! Almost first day of school!