Thursday, August 24, 2017

Oktoberfest - Prost!

First two random pictures - Lucy's favorite friend JJ gave her this Minnie shirt for her birthday. She opened it and goes: "I've been WAITING for this shirt". It was really funny. Of course she had to wear it the next day. Too cute!

We are SO excited for Disney! Our little count down has worked out well. The girls rotate putting stickers on and honestly, I haven't had to break up any fights about it.


Oktoberfest is upon us! We rented a wheelchair and I wheeled by butt there. We didn't want to miss such a fun event. The girls love to dance and watch the dancers and play the kids games etc. I actually drank a few beers and didn't break my other leg - success! We always stay just enough to avoid the super drunk crazies and still have a great time.


School prep is underway and Heidi's cheer has its first game on Saturday. Looks like we are back to school!