Tuesday, November 13, 2018

Living with the Leg

Lucy is starting to be her self again. We have gotten pretty good at managing everything from the bathroom - to baths - to school etc. One pro of having Lucy non-mobile.. is - I can organize and clean! I tackled many aspects of our house, especially toys!


I laughed when I took this picture - three of them sitting next to each other - glued to their phones/iPod... I made them turn them off. :)


Lucy had a friend who had a princess party and Lucy had a blast. Everyone was so nice and tried to get her involved as much as possible. At the end the girls were spinning Lucy in her wheelchair and having fun!


Lucy said that was the best party ever. :)

And even Fiesta Jalapeno was making it special for Lucy. A super incredible table next to us even paid for our food, which blew us away! We will pay it forward for sure!


2 more weeks of a full cast - we can do it!