Monday, May 3, 2021

15 Years

We celebrated our 15th wedding anniversary so I had to dig in my old email and find some pictures from the day!


We took a walk with the boys and it was the hottest it has been. Remy wasn't up for it and protested going any further...the downfall of having your dogs tethered together...



Lucy had her rehearsal for first communion and she is so excited to be pushing her friend down the aisle. 

Her first communion will be streamed via Facebook Live at 9am EST (8 CST) and it should be available on this page: https://www.facebook.com/saintjudeparish/



While Heidi and I went shopping with some friends, Lucy and Chris had a nice lunch out and about and went to Target.


As much as the boys play, they sleep a lot too!



I get so excited when they poop at the same time. hehe



To celebrate our 15 year wedding anniversary, we ate out at a very nice steak house. It was great to be out an about again!



We invited the Belciks over to enjoy the nice weather, a camp fire and some video gaming!


Quick funny story - we lost Rizzo for a while yesterday. I was getting ready and he still won't go down the stairs. I thought he was with Heidi and she thought he was with me. After much searching upstairs, I moved a bag and found him tucked in my clothes in my closet. He is so tiny, he is easy to lose!


Heidi being a teenager and went shopping with friends. It was GORGEOUS out!

They wouldn't pose normal.

This week is just a typical week and I hope the nicer weather sticks around!