Tuesday, June 29, 2021

Disney World - June 2021 - Magic Kingdom

We went to Magic Kingdom 3 times. This is another park that we love, but it is always the most crowded and it can get exhausting going from line to line.  I thought we did MK really well each time. We would pick must dos for the day and made sure they were in the same area - then once we accomplished everything, we would decide to do more or head to another park.

We also got lucky and were able to witness the cool flag ceremony on our last day there.



Lucy LOVES the dancers and mini parades.



Best dessert! It is coconut dole whip, lime and something else - but SO good!



We had some CRAZY storms come in when we were there!


Finding a quiet - shaded corner!


So heavy of rain!


You will find I didn't take as many pictures on this trip. I wanted to just enjoy the trip and also juggling the masks and hand sani etc - it was just easier to keep it simple! I feel like I have plenty anyways! :)