Monday, August 1, 2022

Christmas in July

 


In no particular order... Lucy decided she wanted a new look for school and we chopped off her hair! For some reason, she wanted me to do it - yikes! Luckily, she loves it and it is super cute but holy cow - I'm not a hairdresser!



The Davis' had a Christmas in July party and it was great hanging out. 



The kids made it awkward... I swear they are all just friends...



I don't have a ton of pictures from the last week - here is us randomly at dinner before we went school shopping.



Lucy had cheer camp and it was VERY cute. I have videos that I need to post as well. 



And Heidi decided she hated her old color of her room that she picked out. Painting back to gray it was.



BIG week this week - Heidi has 3 long days of volleyball tryouts! Wish her luck!