Monday, May 23, 2011

Nice Weekend

YEAH a gorgeous weekend - FINALLY! Chris asked me what I wanted to do this weekend and all I said was be out of the house and outdoors. We took walks, went to the playground, played basketball (No worries - not 1 on 1 or anything - we play what we call Heidi - its the opposite of Horse - the first one to actually make 5 shots wins...yep we're that pathetic)



A co-worker of Chris told us about the Lake Erie nature center and it was nice. Had a planetarium, some animals and its surrounded by a nice forest. Best part - it is FREE! Heidi enjoyed it, plus its right next to Lake Erie - so we got to check out the beaches. believe it or not - people were totally rocking their bikinis and laying out...and no creepy men - I did not take any pictures...









Heidi has definitely moved into that pretend play time - I should record her conversations with her toys - some of it sound a little familiar :P. She loves her dollhouse and everything with it - I haven't arranged a thing - its all her. Funniest moment was when Heidi says they pooped their pants and were taking turns taking a shower. Nice.





Its finally getting nicer here in Cleveland - the trees have bloomed - the grass is green - I'm thinking summer will be nice here - help make up for the crappy winter!