Tuesday, May 1, 2012

History Museum and More


Time for a quick blog... We visited the natural history museum and had fun as always. I think we would have stayed longer but there were a lot of field trips of whole grade levels there and Heidi didn't like that.
She always has to pose next to Perry the Platypus :)

And that's about it for pictures. I have also received requests from a couple of people to show the belly... Well - I had to take a picture in the bathroom mirror for it to work and don't make fun of me. This might be the only one you get :) My belly as of last night and I'm 25 weeks today. Enjoy.

 I hope this video posts correctly - its pretty funny - Heidi was playing in the tub that contained some baby stuff (excuse the mess) and we love to play a game with Brewski of Where is Heidi??? :)

Here is a random dancing video from this weekend too - I wish I could post the whole thing - but its too long!