Sunday, July 15, 2012

Cow Appreciation, Zoo and Misc...

Friday night we decided to participate in the Chick-fil-A Cow Appreciation Day - dress like a cow and get free food. No Chris and I did not participate - but we were about the only adults who didn't. Heidi and I created her cow costume that she was very proud of. It was a fun event and Heidi kept her costume on through out the night - we even ran errands in it and had to convince her she couldn't sleep in it...


Saturday I wanted to do something - so we decided to hit up the zoo. It was nice overcast weather and we had just renewed our membership. It ended up being rather nice out and not that crowded. We didn't make it around the whole zoo - only partial - its a lot of walking! But we still had fun.

Heidi was being good - so she was able to get some ice cream... $4 small kiddie ice cream - ouch and after she ate the sprinkles off - she knocked it off the table by accident... oh well... She was done and satisfied and Chris and I didn't want some anyways. :)


Sunday we have been folding laundry and slowing getting some house stuff done. I'm packing the hospital bag and picking up around the house and Chris is working on his "to do" list. Heidi wanted to go with daddy while he ran some errands and I told her to dress herself. I love seeing what outfits she puts together...

And a random... This morning I got up to us the restroom and in the short time it took me to go potty - I come back to Heidi and Brewski in my spot - they both climbed into bed and nestled in. Those boogers!