Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Easter Egg Hunt & Birthday Surprise!

Happy Easter! I don't have a ton of pictures from this weekend - but I have a GREAT reason! My best friend Val surprised me for my birthday! We of course had a blast together - plenty of hanging out, shopping, eating and well...drinking... I can't thank her enough for making my birthday weekend special! Who else would go to some strange German-American society place with me???

Sunday came fast and of course the girls were up REALLY early! I think our Easter Egg hunt was at like 6:30 in the morning! I don't know why aunt Val wasn't up with us? That's only 5:30am Omaha time! :) The girls were up and happy! We had to hide eggs inside because of the weather...


And Heidi is off!!!


Lucy checking out all of Heidi's eggs!


Onto the Easter baskets! Heidi loves everything from everyone and we are so happy all the grandparents send something. She loves everything from cards to the clothes to the candy!


We had a GREAT weekend! I'm hoping for nice weather this weekend so we can take some fun pictures in all the super cute clothes we received! Happy Easter everyone and thank you again and again - for Val coming up to Cleveland...you 80 year old man you!