Sunday, April 14, 2013

Failed Photo Session


So... I have been on a mission to get some cute sister pictures to be sent out to family and to print ourselves... I think I need to throw in the towel! Between my lack of knowledge of my camera - the dogs and well - the girls being themselves...its an impossible feat! I think we might need to just suck it up and book a photo session with someone...anyone know any photographers in Cleveland???

Everyone was in a good mood Saturday morning - so I thought I would try again... I love our dogs - but they were photo bombing the crap out of these pictures... I didn't even post half of them because they were blurry and a close up of blind Brew...not the best sight.


I do love this one :)


Heidi was busy dancing and asked her to please pose for a couple of pictures... this is what I got.


 So - fine - I said, go ahead and go back to dancing!


I came across another break in the music and asked her to lay down next to Lucy...yep...


So...I said she could go back to dancing...



:) Maybe once it is nice enough to get outside - they will go better... I doubt that!

I did want to share the last curl on Lucy's head... her hair is coming in thicker now - but it also means the curls have disappeared!!! One last flip up on her forehead!


We have also entered the construction zone time with our kitchen... cabinet doors off being prepped for their face lift.

Preview of our new hardware...


Preview of our new back splash... we went a different direction this weekend and I'm thoroughly excited to see it in place!


This is what I get to look at for the next few weeks...I guess it makes finding things and putting away dishes easy...


Chris has a few holes to patch :) Should be interesting...


Lucy chilling in her swing...


It was a little nicer today - so we played outside for a little bit. Heidi is very proud of her bird feeder and I have to admit, there has been a steady stream of colorful random birds to it. The only downer is there has been an increase of the amount of birds flying into our windows. I think we really must get blinds up! Heidi checks on the feeder to make sure there is plenty of seed for the birds!


P.S. - Big day tomorrow - the start of the next phase of my career! I'm very excited and can't wait for tomorrow!!!

P.P.S - Happy Birthday Val!!! :)