Sunday, January 26, 2014

Hanging Out

Lucy was in a fun mood  - so I thought I would snap some pictures. Of course I couldn't get her to sit there - but they are fun just the same :)


She thought it was SO funny to steal my lens cap!


We are in a winter wonderland once again. I'm guessing we have 8 to 12 inches of snow. We have had to go collect Brewski a few times. He gets confused and can't see anywhere. Would you want to go out in this?


Heidi has been too busy playing to want to sit for any pictures. She has taken over our whole house!


 Lucy basically walks a majority of the places she goes now. She is so tiny - its entertaining to see her wobble around!


I come home from grocery shopping to find Lucy looking...um...awesome... daddy daycare once again...


 Heidi did not want to stop playing to pose.


 We finally introduced Lucy to the bowling game at Fat Heads. She loved it!!!


It was a fun weekend! The snow outside makes me want to eat chili and crawl in bed!!!