Sunday, January 5, 2014

New Years Eve Party!

I had to post my cell phone pictures of NYE! We went to our neighbors and they had a murder mystery night. I seriously had a blast and want to do it again. So funny seeing everyone run around in character doing their tasks assigned to them!

I might have forgotten to die at one point - hehe and had a horrific southern accent for my second character...but it was fun finding the dead characters and have them giggling on the floor. 

Congrats to Chris figuring it all out (I didn't have a clue) my dad got the most money, Amy got best dress and I got biggest faux pas for not dying when I was suppose to. 

It was a perfect way to bring in the New Year! Thanks Rob and Amy!

Neighbors - Jacki and Brian


My dad the commissioner and Texas Molly...(second character - I was a flapper to begin with...Rebecca Sleaze)


Giggling dead body - I think Wise Guy - but the guy was killed like 3 times - so I lost track of his characters...



























Chris and Amy who were married in the game

























Rob the inspector and Chris



























Grandpa as the commissioner... 


Chris as Don Wannabe (mob boss and yes that is his high school state champs football ring)