Monday, March 23, 2020

Distance Learning

We made it through week 1! I think the most affected person in our family is Remy. He was super excited to have people home on a regular basis and he is going on walks and everything....BUT he isn't getting his 12 hours a sleep now. Yesterday I watched him lay there and he could not keep his eyes open!  He will be 1 on Tuesday!


It is challenging to work from home for a new job where I'm still trying to figure things out and have two kids who are distance learning full time. I have split everything into things they can do on their own and where I have to help. I split the me having to help to only one thing a day and I can usually manage. Its going to be interesting as this continues!


Chris hung the mirror and hardware in our little bathroom. I love it!


Lucy has had speech, reading and other intervention services via Zoom. It has been pretty nice. The only down part is we have to do it on my work computer...but my work is COMPLETELY understanding.

We still don't have a stove/oven or a dish washer. We have reordered again for the 5th time. We had to reorder so they could split our order up. We will see if we actually get it. I have gotten pretty creative in making food and we bought an air fryer. We love this thing. Veggies are really good in it and grilled cheese!


I made a rule for the weekend, we cleared the table of all school and work and we played games. We ran out of games, but we played as many games as I could think of.


 And like everyone else in America... we completed a puzzle!


Week 2 is prepped and organized!