Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Baby-on-the-Brain...

I think Chris and I have been adjusting to this whole new lifestyle - but we had a funny day yesterday. First of all - it was Heidi's first day in daycare - so we may have been a little distracted. I went to work and was working so diligently like I do and I kept smelling something. I couldn't figure it out - then I realized - I forgot to put on DEODORANT! Are you kidding me? I was smelling myself and of course I had to forget when it was 100 degrees outside!


I went home and showered and I think I used soap like 4 times and then body wash twice and I still felt like I smelled! hehe - This morning I used so much body wash that I looked like a abominable snowman! I know I put WAY too much deodorant on this morning and probably too much perfume - but I need to make up for yesterday!

Then - what is even funnier is Chris and I went home for lunch and Chris is giggling.

He says, "um, I must have been a little distracted this morning."


I'm like "why?"

He goes, "I put on two different shoes!"



hahaha - In his defense, they were both brown - just one round and one square toed - but it was pretty funny. Let's just say Chris has a major presentation today and he made sure to lay out his shoes for this morning!


We are slowly losing it in the Gonzales house...