Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Stuedemann Fest!

This weekend my step brother Cass and Lori and my step sister Katlann, Tom and Julian all came to Omaha for a visit. We don't get to see them very often with Cass living in Vegas and Katlann living in Nashville - but it was good to get the family together. Well since they were coming in town and Christina and I have new babies - why not more Stuedemanns come into town? Sounds like a plan to me - so we had a mini/large family gathering. My mom rocked the food and being a hostess, which many of you know - is not her favorite thing - she always stresses and everything always turns out great - silly mom! a BIG thank you to Lori and Cass for helping her out with cooking and everything else!

I didn't take many pictures, I was too busy chatting with aunts and uncles and cousins and kiddos. I did manage to get a picture of Heidi and Great Grandma Stuedemann though...

Heidi was a little over stimulated by all the people and was overall crabby all day - but she was very happy in Lori and Aunt Nancy's arms - now if I could only hire them on a regular basis.

Here is Christina, Kendall, Blake and Great Grandma Stuedemann...

We tried to get the cousins together for a picture - but come on, can we really get two babies and two two-year olds together and sitting still? Starting left to right, Juilian, Blake, Kendall (chilling on the pillow) and Heidi ready to head home for some food.



Thank you to all the Stuedemann's for a great weekend!