Saturday, July 5, 2008

Happy 4th of July!

Happy 4th of July! I wanted to post some pictures from this weekend's activities...
Thursday - we hung out with Matt, Christina, Blake and Kendall - here is Chris playing with Blake on their swing set. We finished the night off with a mean game of Spades - lets just say Chris and I didn't do so well - I think we ended up with a hundred some negative points - but we want a rematch with Matt and Creese!
Here are Brewski and Heidi hanging out. Brew is becoming more and more interested in Heidi and I think has even licked her a few times. We'll see how long that lasts - I'm guessing once she reaches and grabs - it may be a different story... (Also notice the nice jean jumper of Heidi - LOVE IT!)

Here is a picture of Kendall and Heidi decked out in their 4th of July clothes - they looked mighty cute if I do say so myself! Next time we'll take the picture when they are not in their carriers. I can't wait until they can crawl around together...

For the 4th - we went over to Anne and Dean's, which was really nice. The fireworks didn't scare Heidi at all - she basically slept through most of it - but I mainly hung out inside - I do want my child to be able to hear when she grows up. Their dog Kody was a little on edge - but not too bad - he couldn't decide if it was better outside with Anne and Dean or inside with us - but he is a very good dog and was very curious to Heidi. By the way - Anne and Dean's house looks like something out of a decorating magazine - I need to take pictures of the nursery - its soooo cute! If I tried the same decorating - it would just look retarded - Anne has some skill!

Today was bath day and I started putting baby oil on her head to help with dry skin and the prevention of cradle cap (tip from Michelle) - so since her hair was a little crazy today - I figured a nice 80s style headband with go nicely with the do.