Sunday, July 13, 2008

Lazy Sunday

We had a good weekend - yesterday (Saturday) we went to Taste of West Omaha - which was a lot of fun. Good food, beer, arts & crafts and music - you can't beat that! It was what we missed from San Antonio - little festivals where people are nice and want to chit chat and people have their kids and dogs and whatever else outside enjoying the atmosphere.

Last night I stayed home and addressed the announcements. Exciting I know - almost done - Chrissy poo - on the other hand - had a bach party to go to. Let's just say he hasn't moved from the couch too much today and he is remembering that he isn't 21 anymore. One thing that is nice is he feels extremely guilty - so he is willing to do anything to make it up to me (even though - I'm honestly not mad at all - or annoyed - I figure the alcohol would punish him enough! hehe) So far he has:
1. Cleaned parts of the house
2. Changed the poopiest diaper ever - it even had poop past her belly button & back (imagine doing that a wee bit hungover)
3. Has done anything for me that I have requested - like I needed my water refilled while I was feeding her or like a blanket.

And its just noon here - today is going to be fun - I may make him mow the lawn... ha!

But Heidi is being a little cutie today - so I had to take some pictures. Here is Heidi just relaxing on a Sunday...